The Law Simulation Series
Law Simulation Series products available:
- - Bankruptcy
- - Business Organizations
- - Civil Litigation
- - Contracts
- - Criminal Law
- - Family Law
- - Introduction to Law
- - Law Office Management
- - Legal Research
- - Legal Research and Writing
- - Legal Writing
- - Paralegal Law Practice Experience
- - Real Estate
- - Tort Law
- - Wills, Trusts, and Estates
Do you have an access code?
The instructions for redeeming your Simulation Access Code may have changed from what was printed on your access card. Please follow the instructions below carefully:
1. Please Login or Create an Account on AspenPublishing.com
2. Go to Redeem an Access Code under My Account in the top right corner
3. Enter your code in the box provided and click submit
4. Click the ACCESS link to go to the website where you can access your Simulation. You may have to log in to the Simulation website again using your AspenPublishing.com email. If you don't remember your password, click the "Forgot Password" button.
TIP: Bookmark the Law Simulation Series website to quickly access your Simulation products in the future.
Professors, contact your sales representative if you are interested in adopting a simulation product for your class.