An Interview with Vikram Savkar, Vice President & General Manager, International and Higher Education Markets, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory, U.S.
In this podcast, Alison Monahan, co-founder of LawSchoolToolbox and creator of The Girl’s Guide to Law School®, interviews Vikram Savkar, Vice President & General Manager, International and Higher Education Markets, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory, U.S. about how law school casebooks are changing in the digital era.
The podcast covers:
- How legal casebooks have evolved over the last several years and some of the key features that digital casebooks have introduced to law school learning
- What is the “Google Generation” and how are they learning differently than students did just 10 years ago?
- Given how much everyone is on their devices these days and how “distracted” folks already are, are digital casebooks really a good idea?
- What about reading comprehension – is reading on paper better for comprehension and retention?
- The newest features of Connected Casebook (Wolters Kluwer’s digital casebook platform) and what the future of law school learning looks like